Writer In Motion Forum

Author Topic: Oliver Elwood -- Science Fiction  (Read 986 times)

oliver

• I am a Writer In Motion
    • View Profile
    • OliverElwood.com
Oliver Elwood -- Science Fiction
« on: August 02, 2020, 02:22:21 PM »
Name: Oliver Elwood
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Bio: Oliver Elwood enjoyed a successful career in IT work that allowed him to relocate multiple times around the world and to experience many of the varied and wonderful cultures that exist. He currently lives in Bosnia with his wife and two young daughters, working from home, writing full time and cleaning up so, so many toys.

What type of stories do you write?
I write Science Fiction for the Adult and New Adult markets.

What are you working on right now?
I have 2 main projects going at the moment:

1. SpaceShifter - An egalitarian society of humans are thriving in the ClusterLeaf, neighbored by an alien species known as lizzalos. But there's just one problem. It's a complete mystery how humans arrived there or where they came from. What was so scary about the past, that their ancestors erased all records of their previous existence? And how could it be that lizzalos and humans are so genetically similar? This MS is complete and undergoing revisions.

2. Oilcore - A 'woman vs nature' adventure set on a future Earth after the collapse of our modern society. The world is inhabited by small hunter gatherer crews that live and operate out of giant mobile platforms. The environment is too toxic to stay outdoors for extended periods of time without wearing survival suits. These special suits are connected to mobile bots which drill and refine oil out of the ground to keep their humans alive. This MS is in the first draft stage, and approximately 50% completed.

Connect With Me:
oliverelwood.com
@Ghostmonkey9