Writer In Motion Forum

Author Topic: S.M. Roffey-Adult Fantasy  (Read 1269 times)

songmaiden

• I am a Writer In Motion
    • View Profile
S.M. Roffey-Adult Fantasy
« on: November 08, 2019, 03:31:18 AM »
Name: S.M. Roffey (Sandy)

Pronouns: She/Her

Bio: Sandy Roffey is a writer and editor at The Good Men Project online, and an administrative assistant at Jeni Chappelle Editorial. She lives in the northeast with her genderqueer spouse and three LGBTQ children, reading anything the kids don't get their hands on first. She studied Anthropology at University of Massachusetts Boston before switching to Early Education, but those early courses bred a lifelong love of learning about new societies, which is probably why she loves worldbuilding so much.

What type of stories do you write?
Adult Fantasy, though I may try my hand at YA Fantasy. I also write short personal essays.

What are you working on right now?
Right now I'm querying an adult fantasy, and working on the second book as well as fleshing out an outline for the story I developed for Writer In Motion.

My Writer In Motion Project:
Evayoline's Ghosts is about a young woman who has to turn to her greatest enemy to help her find the only person who can stop her father's killer.

Published Books:
No books yet, but my poem "40 Years in a Breath" was published in the 2017 Pact Press Anthology called "Speak and Speak Again", and my personal essays are regularly published on The Good Men Project.

Connect With Me:
www.twitter.com/songmaiden
www.facebook.com/smroffey